PC Looking For Long Term Collab Partner

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey everyone! Mr. Inglorious here! I'm currently looking for some collab partners to play a few games with and do a few videos with! Also, not only just collaboration, but a friend to play with when not recording! :)
My YouTube channel currently sits att 102 subscribers and I am looking for others around the same amount, or if not around that amount, produce great quality videos at least.
Only requirements are:

Have a good quality mic
Be at least 16
Be around my Sub count or produce good quality

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! Mr. Inglorious here! I'm currently looking for some collab partners to play a few games with and do a few videos with! Also, not only just collaboration, but a friend to play with when not recording! :)
My YouTube channel currently sits att 102 subscribers and I am looking for others around the same amount, or if not around that amount, produce great quality videos at least.
Only requirements are:

Have a good quality mic
Be at least 16

What sorts of games do you got?

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Alright, bro, sweet. And it depends... Give me your channel link and if I think your videos are great, then I won't mind. :)

I havent made videos in a while and i need to figure stuff with the editing software because it seems to make things quiet but some older videos are a bit better when i put effort in

Perfection lll

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Earth
www.youtube.com
YouTube
NaviiGaming
hey i only have like 20 subs but i think my content is pretty good i have a decent mic and a decent headset and i have an elgato game capture hd, i really just want a friend to make videos and to just have fun off camera off youtube, check my channel out, i use to upload xbox material but just recently got my pc so ima start recording that.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAROzMx7Kafj_Hb_xiIOcww

HazzaHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude i would love to join i had a previous channel that had over 300 subs but it got terminated, so could you look at my channel and see if i could join.
Thanks HazzaHD

Sincityevo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, i wouldn't mind playing some games together. I'm around your sub count so if you're interested just let me know.

shawnforceYT

Rising User
Sep 14, 2016
Only requirements are:

Have a good quality mic
Be at least 16
i have 70 last time i checked but i get like 10 or 30 views a view so yea not much
im 18 M
i have like 4 mics i switch btween them but there ok i geuss
i would be up for that my skype is shawnforce
i play anything i can afford and that my pc can run
i make videos all most every day (but i havent made any in a wile cause i was at a funeal)
and as long as you can deal with someone who has speach impedment then we could probly be freainds

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
I'm interested. It's been a while since I've uploaded and I'm getting back into it. What sort of games do you intend to record?