PC Looking For Last Team Members!

IRonicGaming

Jun 10, 2015
Welp, not much to say or type as the title says it all. We are looking for dedicated Youtubers to join our Youtube Team, fill out this form and will get back to you:

https://ironicgaming.typeform.com/to/JKXgZv

Note: "WE ARE PC!! GAMERS!!
Note: this is for pc gamers..... as we are gaming youtubers.
Note:if you don't have a skype will reach out to your youtube channel DISCUSSION TAB!
ohh and YES we recieve every completed app. No need to ASK!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsFonzie

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Its about winning a prize of $10,000 !

No, just kidding, i have no idea myself lmao.

Yea you know like when you apply for something i would atleast like to know like what types of games or even if it is games to begin with

Mystic CRO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2016
Who knows
YouTube
MysticCRO
Well i am almost certain it is not anything... +18 khm.
As far as i can assume or tell, its clearly related to Youtube, maybe they are like..erm..tryna gather a group of people to work as a Team , for video production / gaming overall..or something, clearly in that line.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Well i am almost certain it is not anything... +18 khm.
As far as i can assume or tell, its clearly related to Youtube, maybe they are like..erm..tryna gather a group of people to work as a Team , for video production / gaming overall..or something, clearly in that line.

I like to know what games though you know just makes it easier to see what games in common

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello all shout out time! Anyways I'm a YouTuber currently on +5k subs and I'm looking for promising YouTubers like you all to help grow through my shout out series. You could gain 100+ subscribers from it easily! If you're interested you just have to follow a couple of easy rules. 1. Subscribe to me and turn notifications on and 2. Stay active on my channel (liking and commenting on my videos so I notice you). That's all! I'd love to see you over on my channel - make a new YouTube friend! Keep producing good content!?

crosbymowry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2014
Hello all shout out time! Anyways I'm a YouTuber currently on +5k subs and I'm looking for promising YouTubers like you all to help grow through my shout out series. You could gain 100+ subscribers from it easily! If you're interested you just have to follow a couple of easy rules. 1. Subscribe to me and turn notifications on and 2. Stay active on my channel (liking and commenting on my videos so I notice you). That's all! I'd love to see you over on my channel - make a new YouTube friend! Keep producing good content!?
yo bro ill do that i love people like you that like to give back to the community :)