Looking for help

RAB2784LetsPlays

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
I've tried to upload 2 different videos tonight after the first one was allowed to be uploaded and allow me to view it but for some it's unavailable to other people, but after checking everything on the video including copyright strikes there is no reason why the video shouldn't be viewed. Could anyone please help me in understanding this so I can hopefully rectify the situation?

Thank you everyone :)

RAB2784LetsPlays

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
Did it get a copyright claim on it? It could be preventing people in other countries from watching it by blocking it in their areas.

Nope no copyright claim at all, infact I even have an email saying it's been successfully uploaded lol I have emailed the YouTube support team but I even tried uploading a different video and it done the same thing. I have no previous copyright claims either so I'm kinda confused of whats actually going on at the moment.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
did you checked your email about it? who did that to you and why? did you contact him? no? you can do that first. that wil help. unless you wanna wait for 3 months till it finally dissapeared