Podcast Looking for Guests!

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
Looking for people who would like to be guests on our returning podcast!! Let me know if you are interested and I will invite you to the Discord server! Feel free to ask me any questions![DOUBLEPOST=1510817144][/DOUBLEPOST]1hr long podcasts where we talk about gaming or what ever! Let me know if you want to partake!

Last edited:

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
oki! Sorry for the late reply haven't been home for awhile.. i think we are doing it over Discord still have to test some things haven't figured out if it will be live or pre-recorded yet ill send you all links to the server!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I am so much into podcast and I really want to get into one because I haven't done any in years and I want to get a back to it and hopefully there is still time left and I can join

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
I am so much into podcast and I really want to get into one because I haven't done any in years and I want to get a back to it and hopefully there is still time left and I can join
ill send you a link to the discord server[DOUBLEPOST=1512968752][/DOUBLEPOST]
What kind of collab? i mean what topics to be discussed?
topics will be random mostly gaming but other stuff as well it will be different every episode[DOUBLEPOST=1512968797][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be interested, however i would need time in advance to make sure i'm free
did i send you a link?[DOUBLEPOST=1512968837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey it sounds awesome, it would be awesome to join
sweet ill invite you to the discord server[DOUBLEPOST=1512968919][/DOUBLEPOST]
could you at least tell us what the colab is about? will you do a podacast about gaming, politics, news stories, ehm what
mostly gaming but just have some time to ******** with each other probably have guests talk about their channels and stuff they are working on[DOUBLEPOST=1512968974][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to be a Guest on your podcast show :)
going to post a link to the discord server below!![DOUBLEPOST=1512969084][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a link to the discord server join if you are still interested!! https://discord.gg/D4XWmPJ

Last edited: