Gaming Looking for Gaming Partner

What kind of games do your viewers enjoy?

• Sandbox (Minecraft)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Indie (Games not well known)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Triple A (Call of Duty, CS:GO, etc.)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Competetive Games (CS:GO)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

MackymayREM

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey! My name is Mack, I am 14 years old with a small YouTube channel. I play Minecraft, CS:GO, Bloons, and many more games. I am looking for any person who would be willing to make some videos with me and possibly some other people who may join into it later. If you'd like to partner up with me, please either message me on Skype: youtubemack_1, or reply to this thread. Thanks for reading! I look forward to possibly working with some of you! :D

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I'd Be Down, But if possible could we try a variety of other games not limited Mc And CS:GO seeing as so many people post these on-line i am also trying to stop posting these as well ^_^

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Personally I Enjoy Rocket League, Forest, Mc (Ehh Nm), Speedrunners and a few others i can't tell of the top of my head

ISean

New User
May 7, 2016
Hey i'd love to collaborate with you , I play mc , rocket league , TF2 and brawlhalla (main games) . I own a minecraft smp server but we lookino for more people as only 4 people play and 2 record (me included). Only problem is my timezone is GMT (Irish time) . Add me on skype @ iseancreations and check out my channel (ISean)

X0th3rm1k_Gaming

Rising User
May 9, 2016
Well, I'd have no problem in doing a collab with you! I play Outlast, Faster Than Light, Meta Gear Solid, Team Fortress 2, etc.
Just let me know if you want more details!

4A Gaming (AAAA)

New User
Jan 28, 2016
Hey! My name is Mack, I am 14 years old with a small YouTube channel. I play Minecraft, CS:GO, Bloons, and many more games. I am looking for any person who would be willing to make some videos with me and possibly some other people who may join into it later. If you'd like to partner up with me, please either message me on Skype: youtubemack_1, or reply to this thread. Thanks for reading! I look forward to possibly working with some of you! :D
Hey Man,

My channel contains different kind of games included MC.If you wanna collaborate please let me know I am looking for a yter to record MC vids.

Thanks