PC Looking for Gamers On Pc And Xbox One to Make Funny Moments Gaming Content With!

Primo Petrick

New User
May 4, 2017
YouTube
EXTREAMEzZz
Requirements
Must have a good mic or if i say it sounds decent then that may work to but i prefer a good mic like i use the AT2035 and also you must have good edited funny moments videos or want to start making funny moments :p

Must make funny moments content or want to make funny moments content

Hi my names ExtreamezZz and i love making funny moments yt videos and also vidme videos and im currently looking for some new people that wanna play some games and record if ur interested hit me up on twitter @ExtreamezZz or yt ExtreamezZz or discord ExtreamezZz#8760 thanks for ur time :p

Last edited:
Y

YourSimpleGamer

I have started a retro game racing group where we play all retro games from Nes - PS2 if you are interested

Atomic Red

New User
I was trying to find a Youtuber that had the same humor has me, uploaded and enjoyed making videos and you fit it perfectly. I don't have as many subs as you but I think we both can grow. I do have great editing skills and have been editing for 2 years now. It would be nice to hang and make videos with you. Sorry for this being so long wanted to get my points out there. Thanks for your time :)

Primo Petrick

New User
May 4, 2017
YouTube
EXTREAMEzZz
I was trying to find a Youtuber that had the same humor has me, uploaded and enjoyed making videos and you fit it perfectly. I don't have as many subs as you but I think we both can grow. I do have great editing skills and have been editing for 2 years now. It would be nice to hang and make videos with you. Sorry for this being so long wanted to get my points out there. Thanks for your time :)

Ok hit me up on twitter and well talk there

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Requirements
Must have a good mic or if i say it sounds decent then that may work to but i prefer a good mic like i use the AT2035 and also you must have good edited funny moments videos or want to start making funny moments :p

Must make funny moments content or want to make funny moments content

Hi my names ExtreamezZz and i love making funny moments yt videos and also vidme videos and im currently looking for some new people that wanna play some games and record if ur interested hit me up on twitter @ExtreamezZz or yt ExtreamezZz or discord ExtreamezZz#8760 thanks for ur time :p

welp as you may or may not know but I am in diondro's discord/skype group but that doesnt mean anything im just interested in collabing mostly because i got PC and da XBOX1