XBox Looking for funny people to make comedic videos!

Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
Hey everyone, my name's Russell but my YouTube name is Rauss. I just started out on YouTube, so I don't really care about views, sub count, or anything like that although if you care, I've only got 4 videos and have 22 subscribers. I'm looking for some funny people to collab and record with to make comedic videos on Xbox one. People that aren't afraid to be weird or even "go outside the box." The games I usually play include: Rocket League, Battlefield 4 (just got into it), GTA 5, COD BO3, and more! I've also got two other friends that I just started playing with as well. One of them is The Swerve Turtle (217 subs) and the other is CertifiedSavage (20 subs). If you want to check out their channels you can go to the linked channels on my channel. So if you're interested, you can either reply to this post or message me on xbox. Gamer tag: Rauss

Inkarnid

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, my name's Russell but my YouTube name is Rauss. I just started out on YouTube, so I don't really care about views, sub count, or anything like that although if you care, I've only got 4 videos and have 22 subscribers. I'm looking for some funny people to collab and record with to make comedic videos on Xbox one. People that aren't afraid to be weird or even "go outside the box." The games I usually play include: Rocket League, Battlefield 4 (just got into it), GTA 5, COD BO3, and more! I've also got two other friends that I just started playing with as well. One of them is The Swerve Turtle (217 subs) and the other is CertifiedSavage (20 subs). If you want to check out their channels you can go to the linked channels on my channel. So if you're interested, you can either reply to this post or message me on xbox. Gamer tag: Rauss

Hi I am interested in doing a collab with you my gamer tag is Inkarnid and I'm not sure what your age is but I am 14 and that could possibly be an issue if you are a lot older. Let me know, the offer is on the table

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313
I'd like to! To have a bunch of people would be great, actually. I'm 'danDanPizzaMan' on Xbox, 17 by the way. Inkarnid and I recently collabed as well so it'd be cool to have more people on board! :) I have GTA 5, Rocket League and (not installed currently) BO3 if you're still interested.