PC Looking for funny CSGO YTers to collab with!

WillDP

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Looking for some people who upload funny CSGO videos and are willing to play and record with some friends and I. I am currently at almost 100 subs and I am willing to work with people with 30+ subs who are willing to upload regularly.

We are currently around the silver 4 level, so if you are willing to carry us at points, please hmu with skype or another way to contact you!

Just Luke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
Belguim
YouTube
I'm also looking for people to make cs:go funny moments videos with so I would like to join you group if possible. I don't have a rank yet and I'm probably less skilled than most of you xs But hey if you would like to collab just hit me up :) My skype is 'lucasvanhooste'

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Hey if your interested me and my friends do a bunch of csgo highlights (fun and fail videos) if your interested in us playing with you let us know. Our ranks range from L.E.M to silver 4 currently I'm gold nova 2 if your interested add me (feel free to look at my videos i have done)

Shuya Games

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
Hey dude just saw your massage, and i am willing to play whatever you want to play :)
My Skype is : marinko.n.g