Gaming Looking for funny collaborative partner(s) (Also needs to be able to record there POV)

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
Today Freedom! family I am looking for someone I can do group videos with. I am looking for someone who can be funny on the spot, witty, and can fill up an akward silence if there is one or just a talkative person in general. We would be playing practically any game and just enjoy ourselves while doing it. Also if you have any videos to show you can take on that role, please link them in the thread.

You can contact me at:

Skype- pm me for it
Twitter MisterMagooGN
YouTube- GamingNationMNS
Also you can just pm me

Thanks to all that read and apply ;)

_Jumpz_

Rising User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
jumpingjim01
Cool. I don't want to apply cause if your going to record with someone it shouldn't be formal but me and my m8 will record with you. My friend has 1200 subs and growing rapidly but me not so much XD but yeah add me on steam if you want. My steam is just _Jumpz_

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
Cool. I don't want to apply cause if your going to record with someone it shouldn't be formal but me and my m8 will record with you. My friend has 1200 subs and growing rapidly but me not so much XD but yeah add me on steam if you want. My steam is just _Jumpz_
Alright I'll make sure to add you

inlajns

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2015
YouTube
Today Freedom! family I am looking for someone I can do group videos with. I am looking for someone who can be funny on the spot, witty, and can fill up an akward silence if there is one or just a talkative person in general. We would be playing practically any game and just enjoy ourselves while doing it. Also if you have any videos to show you can take on that role, please link them in the thread.

You can contact me at:

Skype- pm me for it
Twitter MisterMagooGN
YouTube- GamingNationMNS
Also you can just pm me

I am that guy you are looking for. Probably.
"To gnome or not gnome, that's the question"

Ezra Green

New User
May 18, 2016
Whats up this is my first post, looking for other gaming channels to play 2k or division with and make funny videos

THobozilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2015
Worcester, UK
YouTube
now there is a difference between funny and random if you are on ps4 i can record that guess pc when i get home but if i fit the role give me a shout

WildKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
Florida, USA
YouTube
radiothief

You can contact me at:

Skype- pm me for it
Twitter MisterMagooGN
YouTube- GamingNationMNS
Also you can just pm me

Hey, Patrick id love to apply but unfortunately im a little new to streaming and have no idea how to do too much more than self recording, I do have very basic editing skills( kind of ironic cause im a film student.) but hey if you're willing to walk me through it ill most certainly give it a shot.

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
Hey, Patrick id love to apply but unfortunately im a little new to streaming and have no idea how to do too much more than self recording, I do have very basic editing skills( kind of ironic cause im a film student.) but hey if you're willing to walk me through it ill most certainly give it a shot.
We could give it a try.

Reactions: WildKing

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014

You can contact me at:

Skype- pm me for it
Twitter MisterMagooGN
YouTube- GamingNationMNS
Also you can just pm me

ill join