Gaming Looking for fun ppl to play with and collab with.

HavenShark

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Ok i play both xbox and pc. Destiny, battleborn, GTA V and other games on xbox one. Gmods, CS.GO, (all i have for have) on pc. im looking for funny fun peaple that are mature and looking to be friends and to grow with. If you have a platform you want me to add you on comment down below.

my Channel here so you see what kind of person i am
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Ok i play both xbox and pc. Destiny, battleborn, GTA V and other games on xbox one. Gmods, CS.GO, (all i have for have) on pc. im looking for funny fun peaple that are mature and looking to be friends and to grow with. If you have a platform you want me to add you on comment down below.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Hey Man! I'd Love to play on either platform with ya!

Skype_ [email protected]

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Hello my name is Callum, I 17 and play on the PC. I play CSGO and would like to start uploading Gmod videos! If you're interested please let me know! On CSGO I'm GN3!

Rizky

New User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, 20 y/o I play PC games and would love to collaborate. I love to laugh with others and hope that we can work together. My skype's "rizkyra".