Looking for Fun Crazy PC games

Squatch

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys the title really says it all. I need to find some fun short PC games to play. I am trying to start a new play list on my channel and this would help me out a lot guys.

Thanks

Anzariel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 21, 2015
Montreal
YouTube
What genre of games would you like? Because crazy can be applied to everything.

Personal picks? Devil May Cry 3, Risk of Rain and Left 4 Dead. But be ready to have one hell of a time.

Squatch

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I forgot to put that these need to be short games. I am just looking for fun little mini games if you would.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
There are a lot of nice games. I think you should go first with the genre of games you like the most. Good luck. :)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Blade and Soul has a very funny character creation process that you could make a funny video on :D. The game is free to download btw. Plus, Games like guild wars 2, Final Fantasy, and Blade and soul are some good MMO's to play. Although if you're looking for some regular games, check out League of Legends(This is a moba), I've had some fun with game dev tycoon, or even check out diablo 3. Half of those games are free, but some vary in price. I can link you the sites if you would like. (oh and I just saw a game called warhammer: the end times "Vermintide" that looks pretty unique"