OsazeVlogs

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Hey Guys! I'm Osaze (Oh-sah-zay)

I currently do daily vlogs on youtube, my channel is OsazeVlogs

I'm looking to grow my channel pretty quickly and friends collabs do such a big thing for your channel! I've seen a channel go from 15k-100k in subs in just a week and a half from 1 collab with a big youtuber! Now since most of us aren't really on that level yet lol and chances are we dont live in the same area I think it'd be a smart idea to do a podcast on a viral topic or even a collab vlog where we speak with each other while in different time zones if you catch my drift. We can edit it down and upload 1 universal vlog to each of our channels for that day etc. But I'm looking for anyone to collab with ! Like energetic exciting people! I'd say 300 subs or more but even so lets see what we can do!!!!

John Squartino

New User
Mar 28, 2017
YouTube
johnsquartino
I'm technically a vlogger, but I don't do it as often because I'm not a giant channel or anything. Maybe we can work on a collab where you vlog in your video, I can be featured in it, and I could vlog a little in it. And if we do a video on my channel maybe we could just work on a regular collab like we can talk about a certain topic.
I'm sure if we discuss it more we could come up with an idea. Just message me if you're interested haha.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

I'm looking to grow my channel pretty quickly and friends collabs do such a big thing for your channel! I've seen a channel go from 15k-100k in subs in just a week and a half from 1 collab with a big youtuber! Now since most of us aren't really on that level yet lol and chances are we dont live in the same area I think it'd be a smart idea to do a podcast on a viral topic or even a collab vlog where we speak with each other while in different time zones if you catch my drift. We can edit it down and upload 1 universal vlog to each of our channels for that day etc. But I'm looking for anyone to collab with ! Like energetic exciting people! I'd say 300 subs or more but even so lets see what we can do!!!!
Great idea im a vlogger and i also upload every day so you can count on me!

LifeWithMiko

New User
Feb 12, 2017

Guess we could collab

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey love the idea and would love to do something together! A collab would help both your channel and mine and it could be something really fun. My channel name is SnakeCity (also connected to my Freedom account) if you wanted to know :)

Reactions: OsazeVlogs

OsazeVlogs

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
I know i haven't been as active as I should here, but I think maybe we can all do a skype podcast on a popular topic and post it, since I do daily vlogs I'll upload it as a bonus vlog. What do you guys think?

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I like the idea! Talking about a popular topic would definitely get viewers watching and if we are a couple people then we can join our fanbases to help grow eachothers channels