Service Request Looking for editing work

VoltiXHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
I was hoping that you would be interested in having an editor!

Throughout the years my editing skills have improved to a point where i want to help others improve their videos and to help them enjoy recording and to take less stress of their hands with editing a video.

I can edit in several ways, in my own YouTube videos i edit the funniest parts of my hours of gaming into condensed clips. I could also edit, as i like to call it "calmly" where i would watch through the video and occasionally (usually where i do a jump-cut to progress without viewer boredom etc.) edit out parts of videos to make them less boring. - This is present in most playthrough's as the story is constantly unveiling.

I can also do thumbnail designs also.
If you're interested in the type of work i can produce using my own unique editing style (basically a funtage) and you would want to look at what i could do then pm me for my youtube link.

I would edit for channels what have any subscriber base between 10k-100k, i do this because if i were to edit for somebody who has 25 subscribers and i see having no growth then it would be wasted time on my end, however with someone who has 20k and is getting 5k per month then it would feel lie i've participated into helping that person achieve that.

Contact details:

If you'll excuse my skype name (its stuck with me since forever) It is : pokemonlad1
My steam is : VoltiX
If we do agree to collaborate, i am not expecting to be paid for my help but it is helpful.