Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
HEALPLEASEHEAL Banner (3.png

Hey guys!

So I am reaching out to you glorious designers for two items for Heal Please Heal gaming.

What I need is a customized healing potion bottle (not one from Minecraft or any other game) I would prefer one that's specific to my channel.

Also, I would like a customized HPH on that bottle as well, as a way to identify that's it's part of my channel.

I can handle the banner and all my other stuff, I just need a large scale PNG file from you guys so I can add it to my banner and such.
The bottle will be used in my banners (attached) and the potion below (attached) so this is why I'm looking for HPH specific one.

If anyone is interested please reach out to me.
Thank you.

Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

Johnny's Graphics

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
I'll try my best! btw I think you did a great job on your banner! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482804529][/DOUBLEPOST]I've made a start at it, tell me what you think. :)HPH draft.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, thank you for comment and thank you for the bottle.

I don't mind it, though what I want is to move away from the bottle I have on my banner as it's taken from a site. As for the HPH in general, I was actually looking for a more customized look with just the HPH and nothing more. Like a small tag on the bottle to indicate where it's from. The bottle itself it not bad, but again looks to similar to the one I'm already using. I appreciate you trying though, thank you so much. Truly appreciated.