Resources Looking for critique, hoping to improve!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! I run a game review channel (more JonTron than IGN) and I was hoping to get some feedback.

A lot of my subscribers and viewers are friends. And it's not to hear 'yeah, great job dude!' but...it doesn't help me.

So I was hoping maybe you guys could watch some of my content and critique it for me? This is NOT for views, likes or subs. Seriously, if you don't enjoy my content, don't support it. I don't believe subscribing or liking out of pity.

Tell me what I'm doing wrong, what I could improve on, etc... But please only do things I can improve. Saying 'your ugly and I hate your voice' honestly doesn't help! Maybe my editing is a little sporadic and janky? Perhaps I could script better? Or sometimes I might need to work on my audio?

Anything you can pick me up on would be greatly appreciated!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCklQ8RGsbEP0BIOUvwvjZxA

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I've watched some of your reviews you're commentary is great so are your channel art, icon, intro. However, it didn't get me interested in continue listening the review, maybe you should throw in more jokes or rage about the bad side of the game :) Well, it's just my opinion. :D

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
I've watched some of your reviews you're commentary is great so are your channel art, icon, intro. However, it didn't get me interested in continue listening the review, maybe you should throw in more jokes or rage about the bad side of the game :) Well, it's just my opinion. :D

I hope that, in the Q Reviews, the script carry them, since I try to write them jokey. My bigger reviewers are packed full of rage and jokes, but they are a tad long!

I'll try to adapt and work on the comedy, thanks!

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I hope that, in the Q Reviews, the script carry them, since I try to write them jokey. My bigger reviewers are packed full of rage and jokes, but they are a tad long!

I'll try to adapt and work on the comedy, thanks!
No prob :)