VR Looking for Creators!

Hi, I run one of the sub networks here on freedom and I'm currently seeking good quality professional creators to create weekly content on my hub channel.

What I am looking for...

- A host for a well established gaming news show.
- A creator who can come up with an idea for a new weekly show to go on our network hub channel, something that would be of use to the partners.

Benefits of taking one of the jobs...

- This is a paid position, we pay 10% of the network earnings each month & 10% of all the channel earnings for the month too.
- We will also help share your channel and try to get you involved in other shows such as podcasts etc. to help you reach a wider audience.

If you are interested in either of these positions please message back on here or on Skype (Tazer_Gaming)

Potential applicants must be reliable, active and have access to skype.

Sure thing!

Here's for unscripted commentaries on my gaming videos : http://youtube.com/vehkzYT
Here's for lines I've auditioned for on a casting call site : https://castingcall.club/m/vehkz
Sounds good, ok, so here's my issue atm I have lots of people looking to take the news host spot and no one as yet looking to do the other position, do you think you'd be interested in maybe coming up with an idea for that? We've have several requests for types of shows from the partners, one of which is an interview series, another is a tips series and another is a channel advice series, these are just suggestions, we are really open to anything you could come up with. If your heart is set on the news position then I can certainly consider you but the competition is pretty high atm just to let you know.

Vehkz

Guy making Things
Freedom! Member
Sounds good, ok, so here's my issue atm I have lots of people looking to take the news host spot and no one as yet looking to do the other position, do you think you'd be interested in maybe coming up with an idea for that? We've have several requests for types of shows from the partners, one of which is an interview series, another is a tips series and another is a channel advice series, these are just suggestions, we are really open to anything you could come up with. If your heart is set on the news position then I can certainly consider you but the competition is pretty high atm just to let you know.

While I'd love to be the host of the gaming show, I'm more than happy to help where it's needed. I'll definitely help come up with ideas for anything you need, I'm here for whatever you need me for.