PC LOOKING FOR COOL AWESOME NEW YOUTUBERS TO COLLABORATE WITH

Mystic_Bacon

May 29, 2016
Why hello there I am the Wizardly Bacon. I am a British guy that likes to make gaming content for YouTube. I am also 17 years old in case you were wanting to know my age.

I am here in search of fellow awesome YouTube gamers to collaborate with. Specifically around my age would be awesome. I would say maybe ages 15 - 17 I would feel comfortable collaborating with. Hope I'm not offending anyone older.

I am looking to collaborate with people from the United Kingdom and the United States. Reasons I'm not going into detail as I would be going on for ever typing XD

In order to collaborate with me you need to have the following requirements. The requirements will be listed down below :)

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Must have a Youtube channel

2) Must have Steam

3) Must have Skype and discord

4) Must have a good sounding Microphone

I should also mention that I am only a small channel. I started the Wizardly Bacon channel yesterday and I as of right now only have one video. It would be awesome to make content with other YouTubers so I can get some more content made for my channel.

If you have all the requirements to collaborate with me. Please contact me on Skype. My Skype contact name is MrWizardlyBacon

Mystic_Bacon

May 29, 2016
I don't go by the name of Mystic Bacon anymore. I have a new channel now and I go by the name of Wizardly Bacon.