gamerongrandst

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Hi I am looking to collaborate with other gamers on Xbox One!
I do mostly Call of Duty and NBA 2K videos and will be heavily covering the newest Call of Duty coming out soon! I am currently at 264 subscribers at the time I am writing this post! If you are interested in working together add me on Xbox! GamerTag is GameronGrandst

Reactions: T&D Dynasty

Tom Awesome

Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Hi there . I would like to collab with you on Cod . Which Cods do you normal play and what other games do you record as well ?? .

gamerongrandst

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
normally black ops 2 and black ops 3. I also play some nba 2k and gta. sorry for the late reply had some issues with my account.

reece w

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2017
YouTube
i have black ops 2 ,3 and IW , i should be renewing my XBL gold on the weekend so if youd like we could collab then or whenever

T&D Dynasty

New User
Aug 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
YouTube
TDDynasty
I do mostly Call of Duty and NBA 2K videos and will be heavily covering the newest Call of Duty coming out soon! I am currently at 264 subscribers at the time I am writing this post! If you are interested in working together add me on Xbox! GamerTag is GameronGrandst

What is your overall, arc, rep, and record on 2k17?

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
Hey I would love to do a collab! I am very good at call of duty and I have had many nukes/30+killstreaks!!! my xbox gt is: Toxic Vision98 (I HAVE EVERY COD GAME)

WoodiestPack5

New User
Sep 14, 2014
United States of America
YouTube
Hey man I play cod bo3 wanted to know if you wanted to work together