PC Looking for Collaboration!

Jae Evans

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody who is looking at this post! I'm creating this post for all of you wonderful people for the reason that I am looking for a collaboration. I'm looking for people who are looking to grow and thrive! If you're interested I'd like to know some information about you. Of course before I ask about you, I'd like to give information about myself. I'd like to give some base information about myself so that people will know the basics about me. I will not ask for any information that I will not supply myself. I am a sixteen year old male that enjoys gaming and talking with other people. I would enjoy to make gaming videos but other things that are also okay are Podcast like chats. If we are to make gaming videos you would need to have a good microphone, a good attitude and a good sense of humor. Also, if you'd like to game with me you will need at least one of this list of games:

• Adventure Quest 3D
  • Bloons TD Battles
  • Castle Crashers
  • Garry's Mod
  • Mount Your Friends
  • Plague Inc: Evolved
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • Terraria
  • Town of Salem
  • Worm.is: The Game
  • (Any other games that you may recommend)
These are the multiplayer games that I have that I will record without a problem. If you would like to record any of these games I will join you but I cannot record it myself(Maybe we can make up for this by putting your content on my channel. If we do this I will put a watermark on the video that advertises your channel.):

• Don't Starve Together
  • Payday 2
  • (Any other games that you may recommend)

When collaborating with me I will put you onto the front page of my YouTube channel for all of my new visitors and my returning subscribers to see. I will of course recommend to all of my subscribers to follow you in all of our collaboration videos and I will put your channel link in all of the descriptions of our collaboration videos. The only thing that I ask back for all of this is the same to be given. If you are interested in this offer please do leave some means of getting a hold of you. Even privately messaging me over this forum will work(although it is probably the slowest way).

DISCLAIMER: I do not use Skype, I use Discord.

Ways to contact me:
  • Leave a comment here and I'll get back to you within a day
  • Add me on Discord: jaeev
  • Privately message me on this website and I'll get back to you within a day
  • Tweet me: jaeevofficial
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have an amazing day! :)