Iggy Cynical

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Georgia
YouTube
Hello, I'm Iggy, 19, female. Singleplayer has lost it's novelty and I'm looking to make friends and play Minecraft with them on Multi! ^^ I'm pretty quiet at first, but I'll open up. I hope cursing and such is acceptable, because I have a mouth that would make a sailor blush. Looking for friends that don't take Minecraft too seriously!

Evasive Eight019

Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Bemidji
YouTube
EvasiveEight019
had some technical problems with my new computers mother board so i have to send it back so they say it will take another two weeks, but come join me on play.auravale.net where i do my minecraft Lets build togather series called Eternal Shimmer once on the server just type /Warp Eternal

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Hey I would like to collab with you. I'm actually in a mcmmo SMP and I can see if they have a open spot for you. Regardless we can play other sorts of mini games.

My info:
Name: call me Deluxe
Email: [email protected]
Really looking forward to collab with you :)

Evasive Eight019

Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Bemidji
YouTube
EvasiveEight019
Hey I would like to collab with you. I'm actually in a mcmmo SMP and I can see if they have a open spot for you. Regardless we can play other sorts of mini games.

My info:
Name: call me Deluxe
Email: [email protected]
Really looking forward to collab with you :)
I'm up for anything hit me up on Skype @ evasiveeight019

Evasive Eight019

Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Bemidji
YouTube
EvasiveEight019
Hey Team E8

My computer is doing good and I have all my programs tuned some what the way I like, I'm ready to start colab.

We can play together on Terraria, Minecraft, Spore And I also have Ark Survival evolved on October and Xbox one.

Let me know what you want to do and when we can skype about details if you don't know my skype yet it's evasiveeight019 hit me up and maybe we can get it a group colab