XBox LOOKING FOR COLLAB GROUP

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey all :) so I was wondering if you guys would like to form a collab group of like 4-6 people and just have fun and record ganeplay together! All games are open, black ops 3, rocket league, gta v, minecraft, overwatch, all cods, hell even pc gaming im down for. I draw a lot of inspiration from Vanoss so thats why I would love to have a great group to collab with! Hope you guys will join

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey whats up man I would be interested in doing a collab with you. I have BO3 and Minecraft on Xbox. My Gamertag is Castellus Zemi. I ussally play evening and late night.
AWESOME DUDE[DOUBLEPOST=1487390039][/DOUBLEPOST]
As always i'm down for that, and i know one of the guys i play with CrusifixYT will be down for that aswell seeing as hes been looking for more people to collab with too.
You, Me, Crusifix, and @CastellusZemi perfect, that's a total of four!

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
AWESOME DUDE[DOUBLEPOST=1487390039][/DOUBLEPOST]
You, Me, Crusifix, and @CastellusZemi perfect, that's a total of four!

Yeah i'll let cru know, Crusifix and myself set up one of those xbox group things so it would make it easier to see who is doing what instead of going through friends lists, and there is a couple others that are there, we've not done much with it yet, its still name the random name Cru gave it when setting up "Crackdown Youtube" i dont know why that but it sounded cool so yeah haha.... i'll throw an invite to that group your way