PC Looking for collab gamer

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
Hey guys, I have been a solo youtuber for a while now, I have some content with me and a friend playing together but not much of it and he isn't someone who is commentator minded.

I am looking for someone who is up for gaming on steam or minecraft (as long as its a public server as I don't have the money spare for one right now), ideally I would like the person to be able to be English speaking and able to record during the day (I am from England so timezone currently BST).

If you are interested please feel free to link your channel below and I will take a look to see if I think we would complement each other.

Game depending I could be open to more then just me +1.

If you want to know if I have a specific game for recording purposes again feel free to ask.

If you want to see my channel it's
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPn0lEthuw4-YurVUIHH_A?view_as=public

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
sure we could collab i live in the us so time zones are diffrent but we could try and make it work
i dont have a gaming pc so my FPS drops sometimes
but i dont mined if you dont
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZ2EBTKCoBkAq0EQk1Dsmw
I will give your channel a look before I decide anything (I think its good to see how we might be together 1st no matter who it is lol) I will do that in the morning as i'm about to head to bed as its 12.30 am for me now, time zones may be an issue but we shall see as I normally record while my daughter is at school so I normally start my recording between 10 am and 2 pm

Reactions: shawnforceYT

TaintIsGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2014
Denmark
YouTube
I'd like to collab with you if we can do other stuff then minecraft. I have Like a super good gaming pc and IT knowledge so i can host the servers i live in Denmark so time zones are 1 hour apart. I have good microphone, and i speak perfect English

My channel is basically on hold because i'v been doing my education.

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
I'd like to collab with you if we can do other stuff then minecraft. I have Like a super good gaming pc and IT knowledge so i can host the servers i live in Denmark so time zones are 1 hour apart. I have good microphone, and i speak perfect English

I normally start recording between 10 am and 2 pm because I don't play games when my daughter is around, that way she has my complete attention when needed. With your education is that possible?

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654

I took a look at your videos, I try to keep my channel family friendly and it looks like you swear too often, sorry

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Hello SadClown,

I too live in the UK and have 2 daughters so understand the time constraints. Please check out my channel and see what you think.
I don't swear in my recordings however have had to beep out some other people who Skyped with me (Don't think that will be a problem if it is you and I collaborating).

I am only consecrating on Minecraft at the moment to complete my series Lets learn factions. I am working on Minecraft server reviews in the background.

Either way, good luck finding someone to collaborate with mate :)

PLQsp_bWxofdj7uK9n7XK04lL9BQjWEff4 - playlist

Airbiscuit123

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
Hello SadClown,

I too live in the UK and have 2 daughters so understand the time constraints. Please check out my channel and see what you think.
I don't swear in my recordings however have had to beep out some other people who Skyped with me (Don't think that will be a problem if it is you and I collaborating).

I am only consecrating on Minecraft at the moment to complete my series Lets learn factions. I am working on Minecraft server reviews in the background.

Either way, good luck finding someone to collaborate with mate :)

PLQsp_bWxofdj7uK9n7XK04lL9BQjWEff4 - playlist

Airbiscuit123

if you are online right now you mind messaging or pming me on twitter if you have it? @SadClown654 same pic as on here

Loky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I'll be down for it. I am Australian so swearing is part of my culture lol, but I can refrain from swearing for you. A friend of mine has a problem with swearing, so I hold back and use similar (non-swearing) words to keep things family friendly ;)

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
I'll be down for it. I am Australian so swearing is part of my culture lol, but I can refrain from swearing for you. A friend of mine has a problem with swearing, so I hold back and use similar (non-swearing) words to keep things family friendly ;)

I will give your channel a look (I prefer to be fair with everyone before deciding) but arn't you normally asleep during my day? lol

Loky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I will give your channel a look (I prefer to be fair with everyone before deciding) but arn't you normally asleep during my day? lol
Well I looked it up, BST is currently 12:47am while I'm 9:47am, this means I'm 9 hours ahead of you. Pretty much your 10am - 2pm is the equivalent to my 7pm - 11pm. So that's a good time period for me :)