Gaming LOOKING FOR COLLAB! (500+ SUBS) (exceptions can be made)

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey everyone! I do Minecraft and Rocket League and I'm wondering if anyone with (preferably) 500 or so subs to collab with.
If you don't have 500, but get over 100 views on your videos, that's okay too!
Let me know if you are interested!!

Oafish_Gaming

New User
Aug 28, 2016
Hi, I have 907 subscribers, sadly I don't get many views as I made a popular video once and that is where I got all my subscribers from, I do daily videos but would like to get some more active subscribers and make funnier content, wanna collab?

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hi, I have 907 subscribers, sadly I don't get many views as I made a popular video once and that is where I got all my subscribers from, I do daily videos but would like to get some more active subscribers and make funnier content, wanna collab?
Could you link your channel?

Oran1

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey not sure if you still looking for people to collab but if so do have a look at my channel and let me know if your interested, thanks :)

(Time GMT+2)

Skype name:
killer2018 (very old account XD)

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey not sure if you still looking for people to collab but if so do have a look at my channel and let me know if your interested, thanks :)

(Time GMT+2)

Skype name:
killer2018 (very old account XD)
Yeah I'd be interested but I went on your channel and I don't think we have any games that we both play :/ Do you have Minecraft or Rocket League?

BobTheWizard

New User
Sep 1, 2016
Dont know if you are still doing this but i dont have 500 subs
I do get about 80-90 views a video and i know that it isnt much but i need some exposure and i think this will be good. I have minecraft and rocket league but i am leaning towards playing minecraft with you. Reply if interested :D

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! I own a Minecraft smp if you are interested in joining :) We have a bunch of youtubers that vary in subscribers :) Let me know!

Keep up the great work!

Explsion Gamer

Rising User
Apr 25, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
I would be Very interested in collaborating with you sadly I have below 100 subs and some of my videos arent out there enough but i have a lot of potential and feel like i could bring something to your videos. Im Irish so ill be great fun in recordings and I have minecraft and Rocket League.
like i said i have potential and can bring something to your videos and this collab if it happens would help my channel grow also cause i want to get it to a point where you are currently so i can say ive achieved something and i think you could help me out on that front.
I cant wait for your response
Boom

Odin1177

New User
Sep 16, 2016
Michigan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey everyone! I do Minecraft and Rocket League and I'm wondering if anyone with (preferably) 500 or so subs to collab with.

I would love to collaborate, sadly my channel is very new, and I have only 26 subs, I post mainly destiny videos, and amt trying to grow my channel.

MTSPL1FF5TARZ

New User
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
LOOKING 4 7 PEOPLE 2 JOIN A ROCKET LEAGE TEAM MESSAGE ME IF NTERESTED