HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Hello we are looking for clips for our new top ten series the games we are looking for include BO3 Rainbow6 Battlefront Battlefield 4 Hardline. They can be anything from funny to amazing and I am sure we will be able to find a spot for it. If we use your clip you will receive a shoutout. you can send a description of the clip if you would like. Thanks hope to see all your clips soon. message me for email to send it to

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Hi HungryGrizz! I've got a Battlefront video where I use the robot dance emote to some backing music that's got some great laughs and feedback from friends and subs!

Sadly can't post a link as I've not posted enough on the forums yet but it's under the Funny Moments playlist on my channel if you wanna check it out :)
I will send you a message
How can i send to you?!
send them to email [email protected]

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Hi HungryGrizz! I've got a Battlefront video where I use the robot dance emote to some backing music that's got some great laughs and feedback from friends and subs!

Sadly can't post a link as I've not posted enough on the forums yet but it's under the Funny Moments playlist on my channel if you wanna check it out :)
I check out your channel if you would still like to submit a video you can by submitting them to [email protected]