GFX Request Looking For Channel banner

thecaptaingam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Hello freedom community! I am a small youtuber with no experience with GFX or any platforms such a GIMP,C4D and photoshop etc, so i am looking for anyone who could make me a banner for my channel, If anyone is willing please contact my email
[email protected] for further negotiations

thecaptaingam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Hello thecaptaingam! I would love to help you but I... don't really have the time now. I can suggest something really easy to use however. There's this site called iPiccy (ipiccy.com). You can easily create whatever you want there from thumbnails to channel banners. My friend made my avatar with it.

I also mainly replied to you because just LOOK at your name. TheCaptainGam. My name is AdvAnGam.

If I may ask, how did you come up with that name xD. I came up with AdvAnGam because advanced gaming is like the long version of it, so I shortened it.
Good luck with your channel!
Well my Xbox 360 GT was Thecaptaingamerz, So when i went to ps4 i thought it would be good to sorta keep it the same so i thought.. I cam up with Gam like Gfuel/Gamma labs and then I added a 4 instead as an e or 3 for ps4 and then RZ So its TheCaptainGam4RZ and i took 4RZ off for youtube xD.. Sorry for the complicated explanation and thanks for the tip

Reactions: AdvAnGam

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
I can do it for free just email me with this format. [email protected]

Channel Link-

Link to any Social Media Pages-

If you want a gaming banner (If not type NA),
what game or games do you want on it?