PC Looking for anyone/any game

KTakishima

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I am looking for people who would like to make a pc collab of any game, just comment down below. (The game and channel name)

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello I am also looking for people to collab with. I play Arma 3 Altis life, arma 2 dayz mod, H1Z1, and a little bit of Gmod

lonelysouls

Feb 22, 2015
Hey I'm up for playing games with others I play gmod, don't stave, league of legends, the forest and tf2

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
Hello guys I am also looking to collab on pc to do either youtube videos or streaming on twitch I stream mon - fri 1pm -4/6 pm est us I play a multitude of games recently played h1z1, banished, brawlhalla, L4D L4D2, Paladins, any moba. I would love to collab.

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys I am also looking to collab on pc to do either youtube videos or streaming on twitch I stream mon - fri 1pm -4/6 pm est us I play a multitude of games recently played h1z1, banished, brawlhalla, L4D L4D2, Paladins, any moba. I would love to collab.
I'll play H1Z1 with ya, for youtube videos and I am thinking of also starting to stream on twitch

KTakishima

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Sorry, guys I didn't make it to the steam sale, I'm currently low on budget so yeah ill wait for the next sale to buy it :(