Gaming Looking for any suggestions to help grow my channel.

CastellusZemi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
Zemica117
Hey guys, my name is Trevor aka Castellus Zemi. I am a small youtuber with about 169 subscribers.
I am looking for anyway to help grow my channel and improve my content. So if any of have the time please check out my channel.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
my biggest advice is, don't upload more than once a day. if subscribers skip any of your videos that will lower them in the search rank. however, be consistent with your uploads, if you were to upload two videos in a day, maybe wait on the 2nd one till the next day. my other peiece of advice is, when creating custom thumbnails, use a colored border on the thumbnails (i do this on my channel) both of these things have helped me grow a lot

CastellusZemi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
Zemica117
Alright man thanks I will look in to added a colored border on my thumbnails to make them pop a little more. And I try not to upload twice a day anymore. Anymore I try to upload once every day or so. But thanks for the help man I appreciate it bro!!!

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey guys, my name is Trevor aka Castellus Zemi. I am a small youtuber with about 169 subscribers.
I am looking for anyway to help grow my channel and improve my content. So if any of have the time please check out my channel.
I think you should focus on quality rather than quantity and try to make a video upload schedule and stick to it, this way, subscribers will come to your channel when your next upload is scheduled to be uploaded, therefore increasing your viewer retention etc. Also try and stay consistent with how many videos you upload, if you're going to upload one video a day, tell your subscribers and only upload one video a day; don't tell your subscribers you'll upload once a day and then upload 4 times in a day, as this could decrease your viewer retention and click through rate. This is why I say new videos weekly and don't say a day and time of upload in case I can't upload for some reason.

Hope my advice helped you out! :)

TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hmm I would say a New Intro Definitely , not to sound like an A-hole but it seems outdated(and bland), I personally would change the Profile Pic, something more unique, as well the Channel Banner, It doesn't say a lot about you amigo, what do you do, where are you social contacts and a bit of good art will do(honestly I haven't changed mine in a while I gotta do that). Also Maybe a Microphone upgrade would be Nice or at least get rid of the Noise from your Audio. Also maybe have common or weekly Event's like Talk Tuesdays, or something on those lines something you create and see if you're audience likes the new content. But I do have to say You uploading that much content is a good sign, keep that up and you should grow over time. Oh, also that outro is a bit much, not to the point and its a bit off the axel if you know what I mean. That's pretty much it besides adding more tag's in your videos, also collab with other creators in your field, I can't really tell what your main content is or the audience maybe gamers? Keep at amigo, seriously though get that audio Improved my ears were dying ... Hope that helps amigo! :D

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hmm I would say a New Intro Definitely , not to sound like an A-hole but it seems outdated(and bland), I personally would change the Profile Pic, something more unique, as well the Channel Banner, It doesn't say a lot about you amigo, what do you do, where are you social contacts and a bit of good art will do(honestly I haven't changed mine in a while I gotta do that). Also Maybe a Microphone upgrade would be Nice or at least get rid of the Noise from your Audio. Also maybe have common or weekly Event's like Talk Tuesdays, or something on those lines something you create and see if you're audience likes the new content. But I do have to say You uploading that much content is a good sign, keep that up and you should grow over time. Oh, also that outro is a bit much, not to the point and its a bit off the axel if you know what I mean. That's pretty much it besides adding more tag's in your videos, also collab with other creators in your field, I can't really tell what your main content is or the audience maybe gamers? Keep at amigo, seriously though get that audio Improved my ears were dying ... Hope that helps amigo! :D
Well said! ;)(y) (Y)

Reactions: TheFighterNb2