Service Request Looking for an Artist (WE WILL PAY)

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
LOOKING FOR ARTISTS!!!

Hello everyone! My friend and I are currently working on a project that requires a little bit of art which we can't provided ourselves since we can't draw. (facepalm) But that is why I'm reaching out to you guys on the Freedom! forums to see if anyone is interested or could help. We are currently looking for artist who can provide concept art, character design, scences, and more!

How to Apply

1. Name and age. Ex- Name: Harrison Ford Age: 74

2. Your portfolio of artwork. Ex- www.myart.com/HarrisonFord

2.1. If you have worked with anyone before tell us who and show off the work you've done for them. If you haven't worked with anyone before just say "no".

3. Email, Skype, or Discord so we can get in contact with you. (Preferably all three) Ex- [email protected], Harry Likes Chewy, Discord #696969

4. Let us know why your art should be chosen over everyone else who responds here.

5. Finally we wish you all good luck! (y) (Y)

Our Contacts:cool:

Email- [email protected]
Twitter- MisterMagooGN
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingNationMNS
Skype- Will be sent to you if we like your art.
Discord- Will be sent to you if we like you art.

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
Hi there,
Name: Absurd Design (You'll probably find my real name later :) )
Portfolio: absurddzn.carbonmade.com
Who I have worked with: I have worked with a number of YouTubers on here and off, including ItsJosh, Morgz (back in the day), Itslethal, Artick Ark and many more.
I think my artwork is unique and professionally designed at a competitive price too! I also have a lot of experience unlike others on this site.
Twitter @Absurddzn (2 day response)
Email [email protected] (Instant response)

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
Hi there,
Name: Absurd Design (You'll probably find my real name later :) )
Portfolio: absurddzn.carbonmade.com
Who I have worked with: I have worked with a number of YouTubers on here and off, including ItsJosh, Morgz (back in the day), Itslethal, Artick Ark and many more.
I think my artwork is unique and professionally designed at a competitive price too! I also have a lot of experience unlike others on this site.
Twitter @Absurddzn (2 day response)
Email [email protected] (Instant response)
Thanks for the response we will get to you ASAP.