Daniel Hannah

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
I've already done an 'introduce yourself' but it wasn't very good so here I am again. Basically I'm a PS4 player who plays almost any game I can. I post letsplays and the odd tutorial or news. Despite all of my amazing efforts I don't seem to be getting views. I don't understand why though because I do everything I can to make good videos. I create custom thumbnails, I try make my content interesting and amusing. I try my best to edit well and cut out all of the boring bits. I've tried everything yet I don't even get above 15 views. I only have 8 subs and none of them are active or comment. I don't know what to do. This sounds like a sob story but to be honest what I'm trying to say is I make pretty decent videos but no one gives a toss. I've come here to hopefully gain even a couple of active subscribers who actually want to watch me. My channel is AGuyNamedDan. :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to the Family !

Views and subs will take a long time to get , I am sorry to say ! it took me over 1 year to get 100 subs :) but stay with it and remember just to have fun !

I'm sure people here in freedom will defo have a look at your channel bro !

have a great day ! or night :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've already done an 'introduce yourself' but it wasn't very good so here I am again. Basically I'm a PS4 player who plays almost any game I can. I post letsplays and the odd tutorial or news. Despite all of my amazing efforts I don't seem to be getting views. I don't understand why though because I do everything I can to make good videos. I create custom thumbnails, I try make my content interesting and amusing. I try my best to edit well and cut out all of the boring bits. I've tried everything yet I don't even get above 15 views. I only have 8 subs and none of them are active or comment. I don't know what to do. This sounds like a sob story but to be honest what I'm trying to say is I make pretty decent videos but no one gives a toss. I've come here to hopefully gain even a couple of active subscribers who actually want to watch me. My channel is AGuyNamedDan. :)
Hey and welcome to the community ;)

I play Ps4 as well, wich game your currently busy with?