Service Request Looking for a Video Editor!

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
How's it hangin' everyone.

I'm interested in finding someone who'd be interested in editing things such as game/item reviews and such. I have many planned for the future and I'm needing some help to make them get that professional feel. While I do a wide variety of videos, I feel that these are becoming most important and what I'm beginning to rely on more. I'd love to find someone who is great at working on things such as this and someone that I can work alongside to create good, solid content.

Please leave a comment below if you're interested, or message me on Twitter (@D_JW_R) or Discord (Voia#1028)

My goal through this is to reach out to more people and create content that people will enjoy, and possibly even inspire them to create as well. Thank you very much for reading and I hope that anyone who's up for it will be worth it. :)

SesanTheDesigner

Rising User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
MeatlesssBacon
Hi there. I have four years of experience as a professional video editor and YouTube producer. I currently run a YouTube channel approaching 8,000 subscribers and 100K total views. I can certainly help you with your video editing request.

I added you on Discord (meatlessbacon). Please accept it when you can.

Look forward to hearing from you