PlayStation Looking for a PS4 group

Alienskii

Respected User
Mar 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey freedom. I recently just got a PS4 and I am looking for 2-3 people to create a group together to do random and querky moments. I already have somebody and I want to get a group of 5. we can all do youtube videos together and basically muck around like vanoss group does.

I have no requirements when it comes to subscribers so even if you have 2 I dont mind as long as you meet the requirements. you can do videos however you want as well. I personally do fully edited videos If you have a look at my channel.

we can play whatever games thats on the ps4 so:
Dying light
dead island
BO3
Star wars
GTA online (Mainly)
and more in the future.

I do have a few requirements:
you must be at least 16 years old
have a good sense of humour
make sure you dont take games so seriously
have a decent mic

Tell me if your interested and I will have a look at your channel and we will do a video in the future.

Furygaming

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey freedom. I recently just got a PS4 and I am looking for 2-3 people to create a group together to do random and querky moments. I already have somebody and I want to get a group of 5. we can all do youtube videos together and basically muck around like vanoss group does.

I have no requirements when it comes to subscribers so even if you have 2 I dont mind as long as you meet the requirements. you can do videos however you want as well. I personally do fully edited videos If you have a look at my channel.

Dying light
dead island
BO3
Star wars
GTA online (Mainly)
and more in the future.

have a decent mic

Tell me if your interested and I will have a look at your channel and we will do a video in the future.
Hey man I have around like 50 subs and I would love to have like a youtube group I mainly do gta 5 funny moments because its so fun to mess around so if u want to play and have a little group then add me on ps4 my old account is fury2002fury my new account is Furygaming_YT ps: I love vanoss and his group

RadioT3ch TUA

Rising User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hows it going everyone I am an upcoming youtuber trying to look for other youtuber friends that would like to coolab with me and help each other grow if interested please contact me so we can work something out.[DOUBLEPOST=1449879122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hows it going everyone I am an upcoming youtuber trying to look for other youtuber friends that would like to coolab with me and help each other grow if interested please contact me so we can work something out.
I have Black ops 3

RadioT3ch TUA

Rising User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
what is up guys and interested
FFG do you have a psn if so message me it so I can add you I'm trying to expand my channel just need help with it do you mind giving me a shout out to your viewers if so that would be perfect if anything I can do for you let me know maybe we can collab

Sleezer

New User
Feb 6, 2016

Dying light
dead island
BO3
Star wars
GTA online (Mainly)
and more in the future.

have a decent mic

yeah man im interested. Im currently in a group with 3 people, we could move to your group if you want?
heres my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbGYjFlCBW_lzIpdGPxGBLg
Skype - alex.jones821

Sgt Exile

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Charlottetown
YouTube
I'm always looking for some crazies to collab with, I mostly play COD 3, GTA V, Dying Light, Minecraft, and too many more to actually remember right now. Most of the people on my friends list right now say they'll play, but never do, so currently I'm uploading single player games to my yourtube channel, but I'm always up to troll, and cause some chaos. PSN name is SgtExile

Bill Que

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I'd love to collab with you guys! I have one requirement though. I dont use bad language in my videos. Can't post my link yet, but I have 532 loyal subscribers and if you search my channel on youtube, it's the first to pop up! My channel is Que Gaming (renamed to Que's Videos but the metadata recognizes me as Que Gaming)

Tomad2play

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
realtomad2play
I'm always looking for some crazies to collab with, I mostly play COD 3, GTA V, Dying Light, Minecraft, and too many more to actually remember right now. Most of the people on my friends list right now say they'll play, but never do, so currently I'm uploading single player games to my yourtube channel, but I'm always up to troll, and cause some chaos. PSN name is SgtExile
Hey how did you get your subscribers /youtube link underneath your name ?

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube

Dying light
dead island
BO3
Star wars
GTA online (Mainly)
and more in the future.

have a decent mic

I'm interested I meet all the requirements and love to make good videos

SpiceYoutube

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
I'm up for yha

Dying light
dead island
BO3
Star wars
GTA online (Mainly)
and more in the future.

have a decent mic

I'm interested in new but I'm looking to have too and maybe to become the next sidemen

SpiceYoutube

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
I'd love to collab with you guys! I have one requirement though. I dont use bad language in my videos. Can't post my link yet, but I have 532 loyal subscribers and if you search my channel on youtube, it's the first to pop up! My channel is Que Gaming (renamed to Que's Videos but the metadata recognizes me as Que Gaming)
Yes im up for that I don't use bad language either