GFX Request Looking For A Pokemon Banner

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
yeah will do mate. but he put work into it so im gonna use his for now since he went into the trouble of making it, and if i wasn't to use it it would be feel like disrespecting him you no and i don't wanna do that but for my next one mate ill be sure to contact you :D

OMG! DUDE! Even though That is really nice of you don't feel obligated to use it just because I made it. as I mentioned in the beginning that it was just until somebody makes you a better one If he wants to make a better one let him :) I do appreciate your kindness though.

Reactions: FuriousYT26

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
OMG! DUDE! Even though That is really nice of you don't feel obligated to use it just because I made it. as I mentioned in the beginning that it was just until somebody makes you a better one If he wants to make a better one let him :) I do appreciate your kindness though.
im not into that whole disrespectful stuff mate i'm ganna use yours for now see how well it does for me :)

Reactions: Nuno GME

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
Im not like that didnt mean to come across as being disrespectful but your work is nice. Here if your interested in working with me Im just one guy and I have a lot of business daily. Please pm me if your interested ;)

Kind Regards,
FURIOUS

Reactions: Scalperhero