GFX Request Looking For A Pokemon Banner

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I am looking for someone that could make me a custom pokemon banner with a custom pokemon trainer as well to go with it that would also have a greninja using water shuriken on a pokemon so basicly greninja having a battle but greninja being my pokemon background can be artist choice on what they think would go best with it i would also like the banner to say powered by freedom, and have it say gamer, vlogger and entertainer on the banner as well and to also say my name :)

Reactions: Nuno GME

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
I am looking for someone that could make me a custom pokemon banner with a custom pokemon trainer as well to go with it that would also have a greninja using water shuriken on a pokemon so basicly greninja having a battle but greninja being my pokemon background can be artist choice on what they think would go best with it i would also like the banner to say powered by freedom, and have it say gamer, vlogger and entertainer on the banner as well and to also say my name :)

I'm sorry I'm not the best at this. However, I wanted to help somehow. I made you a banner maybe you can use it for now until somebody can make you a better one ? You might have to crop it to make it fit.[DOUBLEPOST=1480531344][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry I'm not the best at this. However, I wanted to help somehow. I made you a banner maybe you can use it for now until somebody can make you a better one ? You might have to crop it to make it fit.

This is how it should look

Attachments

• youtube-channel-template2.jpg
    youtube-channel-template2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'm sorry I'm not the best at this. However, I wanted to help somehow. I made you a banner maybe you can use it for now until somebody can make you a better one ? You might have to crop it to make it fit.[DOUBLEPOST=1480531344][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is how it should look

OMG dude that looks sick :D i like it man thats awesome, i think the logo in the middle makes it look a bit off i think the word scalperhero would look much better than that old logo of mine

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
OMG dude that looks sick :D i like it man thats awesome, i think the logo in the middle makes it look a bit off i think the word scalperhero would look much better than that old logo of mine

I'm Glad to be at help and I'm happy you like it. You were the only one that were willing to help me so I really wanted to help back somehow.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'm Glad to be at help and I'm happy you like it. You were the only one that were willing to help me so I really wanted to help back somehow.
awesome man and this must of took a lot of work man if i can get this from you that would be great :D and also for making this for me dude im gonna shout you out this looks that good :D

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
the one in the middle yeah that might be best thing to do because its messing with the rest of the banner also do you have that trainer as a layer it self that would be awesome for the thumbnails

I made a few different ones.... let me know[DOUBLEPOST=1480534560][/DOUBLEPOST]
the one in the middle yeah that might be best thing to do because its messing with the rest of the banner also do you have that trainer as a layer it self that would be awesome for the thumbnails

Just a blank one... In case you want to do something with it

Attachments

• Poke master.png
    Poke master.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Poke master1.png
    Poke master1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • scalperhero.png
    scalperhero.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
  • youtube-channel-template3.jpg
    youtube-channel-template3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • youtube-channel-template4.jpg
    youtube-channel-template4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • youtube-channel-template5.jpg
    youtube-channel-template5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • youtube-channel-template6.png
    youtube-channel-template6.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 3

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
ok dude well i will message you tomorrow with a full list of the tags for each of your videos that you have uploaded :)

Thank you so much! That would be awesome :D[DOUBLEPOST=1480540262][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok dude well i will message you tomorrow with a full list of the tags for each of your videos that you have uploaded :)

I moved a few things to fit better on your channel sorry I'm a little perfectionist.

Attachments

• youtube-channel-template 8.jpg
    youtube-channel-template 8.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
lol okay well if you need "better" one please don't hesitate to contact me - portfolio: www.furiousgraphics.weebly.com
yeah will do mate. but he put work into it so im gonna use his for now since he went into the trouble of making it, and if i wasn't to use it it would be feel like disrespecting him you no and i don't wanna do that but for my next one mate ill be sure to contact you :D