Podcast Looking for a podcast partner to talk games!

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
So I am looking to do a monthly podcast where we talk about the hottest gaming news or upcoming games! I only ask 2 things; have to be 18 or older and a webcam is a must. The way I'd be uploading it is in video format so I ask for the webcam as a way to have both of us on the video with some pre recorded gameplay in the background! lemme know if you're interested!

Tha Real Young One

Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2017
YouTube
RealYoungKano
So I am looking to do a monthly podcast where we talk about the hottest gaming news or upcoming games! I only ask 2 things; have to be 18 or older and a webcam is a must. The way I'd be uploading it is in video format so I ask for the webcam as a way to have both of us on the video with some pre recorded gameplay in the background! lemme know if you're interested!
i'm down.

Reactions: noblepanda

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
yoyo if this is still a thing then I would be happy to join! ;) I got my channel below if you want to check out who I am! I can assure you I'm 20 and got nice mic and cam! ;)

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Sounds like fun, I'm down for it