GFX Request Looking for a new banner and logo

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
The one we have is a very plain general concept of what we kind of wanted. but it was poorly done and it was rushed to fill a spot basically. The name of the channel PksPlayground, we have a shield with a sword and a gun crossed behind it. i would like to stay with a similar idea. let me know prices and such. if you have other ideas aswell im open to them.

SesanTheDesigner

Rising User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
MeatlesssBacon
Hi there,

I can definetely design you a banner. Check out the one on my YouTube channel (MeatlessBacon) to get a general sense of my design concept.

If you're interested, add me on skype (ebacon104) so we can further discuss this.

Thank you

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
The one we have is a very plain general concept of what we kind of wanted. but it was poorly done and it was rushed to fill a spot basically. The name of the channel PksPlayground, we have a shield with a sword and a gun crossed behind it. i would like to stay with a similar idea. let me know prices and such. if you have other ideas aswell im open to them.
Hi mate!
I would love to make you a design! I've done alot of designs for the freedom community and i can say i'm one of the most known gfx here. I do really like your concept and can't to start designing!

Price: 10eu.

Hit me up, if it's a go :D!
Make sure to click on the links below!

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
Someone is currently working on graphics for us, thank you all for the interest in helping. If we ever need more i will be sure to refer back to this thread.