PC Looking For A Minecraft Partner!

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi, I'm looking for someone to collab with me to play minecraft. I really like playing hunger games (Even thou I'm not great at it haha) and would love to do teamed hunger games. I'm a 16 year old girl so I want someone of a similar age to collab with, no one over the age of 18 or under 14. I don't mind collabing with boys either. I live in Northern Ireland (UK Time Zone) and I can only record videos at night time around 11pm on Saturdays. (With School it's the only day I have time). We can chat through Skype and organise dates, times and what server. Reply to this forum post to be considered. Thank You For Reading! :)

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
Hey I play with a group of people and we'd love for people to record often with and new players on our server. If you like us and we like you maybe we could play often! my skype is esquivalient, add me if youre interested![DOUBLEPOST=1452596357][/DOUBLEPOST]also i noticed that you're from the UK and that works perfectly because most of us are either awake at midnight (our time) or up early so times will be opportune. Also, I am 18 and most of us are around that age. Id say the average age in our group would be about 17 (some are old, but childlike. and some are young, but mature enough) we have lots of fun but can get pretty vulgar often if that bothers you

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey I play with a group of people and we'd love for people to record often with and new players on our server. If you like us and we like you maybe we could play often! my skype is esquivalient, add me if youre interested![DOUBLEPOST=1452596357][/DOUBLEPOST]also i noticed that you're from the UK and that works perfectly because most of us are either awake at midnight (our time) or up early so times will be opportune. Also, I am 18 and most of us are around that age. Id say the average age in our group would be about 17 (some are old, but childlike. and some are young, but mature enough) we have lots of fun but can get pretty vulgar often if that bothers you
Sounds Prefect I'll add you on skype now!

BlueFoxGhost

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Well I'm not sure how our schedule would work out, seeing as how you'd be six hours ahead of me, I'm willing to give it a shot if you are. I'm 17 as well. Check out my channel if you want and then decide. If you do end up wanting to collab, my skype is pokemonlover381. The name should appear as Blue.

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Well I'm not sure how our schedule would work out, seeing as how you'd be six hours ahead of me, I'm willing to give it a shot if you are. I'm 17 as well. Check out my channel if you want and then decide. If you do end up wanting to collab, my skype is pokemonlover381. The name should appear as Blue.
Yeah I'll give it a shot it's worth a try. Checked out you channel and loved watching your videos, I'll add you on Skype now.

SupremeGaming

New User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I'm looking for someone to collab with me to play minecraft. I really like playing hunger games (Even thou I'm not great at it haha) and would love to do teamed hunger games. I'm a 16 year old girl so I want someone of a similar age to collab with, no one over the age of 18 or under 14. I don't mind collabing with boys either. I live in Northern Ireland (UK Time Zone) and I can only record videos at night time around 11pm on Saturdays. (With School it's the only day I have time). We can chat through Skype and organise dates, times and what server. Reply to this forum post to be considered. Thank You For Reading! :)

Hey, I am 17 year old from the Northern Ireland (County Down) looking for someone who is into minecraft as much as I am and just want someone who would be great craic and you sound perfect. Heres my skype: supremedrummer99

Link to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYItT-132tCV77oiWzQLUow

I havent posted minecraft in a long time because i would rather record minecraft with someone, I love Hunger Games and i ain't to good myself but sure its good fun.

Reactions: Shelby Logan

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I am 17 year old from the Northern Ireland (County Down) looking for someone who is into minecraft as much as I am and just want someone who would be great craic and you sound perfect. Heres my skype: supremedrummer99

Link to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYItT-132tCV77oiWzQLUow

I havent posted minecraft in a long time because i would rather record minecraft with someone, I love Hunger Games and i ain't to good myself but sure its good fun.
Sounds prefect! Just added you on skype!

Sgellanna

New User
Feb 19, 2016
I Don't mind at all! The more people to play with the better i guess!
Hello My skype is Sgellanna I don't think you got my private message so its whatever add my on skype if you will and we can play I'm very good at minecraft and free to play whenever.