Lygoconz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
South Wales
YouTube
Lygoconz
Hey!

My name's Connor and I'm 15 years old. YouTube is more fun with other people and today I'm setting out to try and create a group of people who play Minecraft on YouTube (It doesn't just have to be Minecraft dedicated), who are willing to all come on at least once a week and play games on servers and what not! You're welcome to join if:

- You are at least 13 - 18 (I can be lenient)

- You have content on your channel. Subs don't matter

- You are willing to join in at least once a week, but this isn't essential

- You have the REAL Minecraft. Cracked users will only create problems

- You have Skype and you are willing to add everyone and communicate regularly

If you want to join, leave a comment on this or just comment on any of my videos and you'll be accepted if you meet these requirements!

Thanks!

-Lygoconz

Peep Connor

Rising User
Mar 19, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, I'm interested in this. If you want to, add me on skype. My skype is live: peepconnor (there isn't a space between the : and p but i have to put it there or else i get :p)

Asian Banana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Asian_BananaYT
Hey!

My name's Connor and I'm 15 years old. YouTube is more fun with other people and today I'm setting out to try and create a group of people who play Minecraft on YouTube (It doesn't just have to be Minecraft dedicated), who are willing to all come on at least once a week and play games on servers and what not! You're welcome to join if:

If you want to join, leave a comment on this or just comment on any of my videos and you'll be accepted if you meet these requirements!

Thanks!

-Lygoconz

Hey dude, you commented on one of my videos and asked me to join, and I would love to! It sounds like a lot of fun. I also sent you a contact request on skype. Hope to be able to have fun!

- Asian Banana

Purpul

New User
Mar 15, 2016
Heya!

I would love to join, sounds like something that will be fun, entertaining, and yet help all of our fanbases grow. Which could be a plus for all of us. I am uploading Minecraft content very soon (as in tomorrow soon) so I hope that qualifies for it. Other than that I upload other related things. Please add me on Skype (ikrispyoreo) so we could discuss a bit more about this topic!

Thanks,
Purpul

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey!

Thanks!

-Lygoconz
Moded Server