GFX Request looking for a logo

VIPmanYT

Rising User
Jun 21, 2015
hello everyone my name is Dan and I am looking for a logo to brand my youtube channel i want to start branding across all of my thumnails and other gfx but to do this I need a logo to add to then all coykd anyone help?
Info about it
1. it must be for free however if and only if it is good and I use it I will add you to my featured channels [ ps if you want anything else like a review or something like that thwen let me know]
2. The truth - you must understand that if your work is not good then I might not use it but I will at lest shout you out on twitter or facebook
3. No copyright - the logo must be 100% your work
Thank you everyone! hope to speak to you soon

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hello everyone my name is Dan and I am looking for a logo to brand my youtube channel i want to start branding across all of my thumnails and other gfx but to do this I need a logo to add to then all coykd anyone help?
Info about it
1. it must be for free however if and only if it is good and I use it I will add you to my featured channels [ ps if you want anything else like a review or something like that thwen let me know]
2. The truth - you must understand that if your work is not good then I might not use it but I will at lest shout you out on twitter or facebook
If you need any Help with the forums in the future, feel free to ask me!

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
Info about it
Are you still looking for free logo? I might be able to help you out all my work is 100% non-copyrighted. If interested please message me or Skype me: FURIOUS

Portfolio - http://www.furiousgraphics.weebly.com

Ninjaz Vid

Sep 19, 2015
ziretv.tk
YouTube
Info about it
Depending on what i get in return perhaps skype- voltixz
Portfolio - http://ziredesigns.tk/