Service Request Looking for a logo / Stream overlay

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Looking for someone to create a stream overlay and/or a logo for my channel, Koanza. The logo I am not sure on - I don't like the idea of a K or my name in the logo, so if you can think of something else/creative I'll be willing to pay! For the stream layout I would just like something basic - A border for my webcam, possibly with my name / Youtube / Twittter handles.

I don't have much money, only a few bucks in Bitcoin, but if you can help me out I can throw it your way or get you a gift card or somethin, Idk.

Email : [email protected]

LMK

FeelingsToontown

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
i could make your logo an avatar if that is what you desire? and the stream overlay can be done. $10 in total check out my website for more info:

http://www.redrobins.uk

also how do you have bitcoin? i find it so hard to find. lol
Checked your site, honestly there is way to much "other" stuff on the overlays. I was looking for something more like a webcam border with the game fullscreen.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Checked your site, honestly there is way to much "other" stuff on the overlays. I was looking for something more like a webcam border with the game full screen.
that can be easily done. the overlays i made were for 2 podcasts and an outro. i can easily make you an overlay like the one you specified for $3 tell me what resolution the webcam will be and i can get right on it.

FeelingsToontown

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
that can be easily done. the overlays i made were for 2 podcasts and an outro. i can easily make you an overlay like the one you specified for $3 tell me what resolution the webcam will be and i can get right on it.
I usually use 4:3, since it's scalable I don't think the resolution matters. 640x480 zoomed out a bit to make it smaller. If it's possible to make it have an optional second webcam for when I play Osu or something, that'd be cool too