GFX Request Looking for a less bland channel banner.

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Honestly all of the graphics on my channel sucks, but the thing that needs the most work is my channel banner, and I can't seem to make a good one to save my LIFE. Could anyone actually make one that people would like to look at?

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Well, with my first banner I just wanted some color and a couple things that I liked. But it looks like absolute garbage. I need something that catches peoples' attention, because mine doesn't do that. Markiplier, for example, has a GREAT banner.

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Well if you want eyecatching I can do something like that for you. If you are however asking for something hand drawn i cannont as I don't draw. But if you would like something gaming related or abstract/eye catching design i can do that for ya :)

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Hand drawn is completely unnecessary. I would love something gaming related combined with...electricity? Would that be possible?

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Garry's Mod, Skyrim (Or just dragons in general), some bloody character(s), and a Nintendo character like Zelda.

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
alright i'll see what I can come up with for you :) PM me your email or skype so I can send it to you when its done