XBox Looking for a group to record with!

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
Hello guys!

I know for a fact that is it easier to talk and be yourself when you are around people with the same interests as you.
Xbox One
Games i have

- Destiny
- Call of Duty : Black ops 3
- GTA V
- Borderlands 2

Last edited:

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Ill be up for a collab! Just message me on YT or here if you want to! I have just started YT so want to put out lots of good content! BTW, You should definitely do a OSRS series! You will reach a larger audience!

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
Ill be up for a collab! Just message me on YT or here if you want to! I have just started YT so want to put out lots of good content! BTW, You should definitely do a OSRS series! You will reach a larger audience!
i feel like i would lose intrest on OSRS lol, maybe in the future i will :p

TheKruegs

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Maine, USA
YouTube
I would be down for gta 5 collab. I am working on getting a group going for it already for some funny moments. I have 2 or 3 people to record with so far. Check out my latest video if you may be interested. I also am looking for someone who has a sense of humor as we do and isn't too young, around our age.

G

Gods of Odds

I would be down for gta 5 collab. I am working on getting a group going for it already for some funny moments. I have 2 or 3 people to record with so far. Check out my latest video if you may be interested. I also am looking for someone who has a sense of humor as we do and isn't too young, around our age.
I don't really do collabs but if you wanted we could put each other on our featured channels?

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
first 10 seconds of the video and i hear "that's what you get for wishing cancer upon someone" I LOVE IT

Reactions: TheKruegs