Music Looking for a group of Brass Musicians - Reasonably Selenium's Online Brass Band

Aug 10, 2015
YouTube
Let's try something different as the Freedom! Family, and make our own Online Brass Band! This will probably the biggest project I have ever made. I have listed requirements to join, instructions for joining, and other important information. Please continue reading if interested.

Copyright
By joining this band, you agree that all of our music will be uploaded under a Creative Commons license. More information as the band grows, and this becomes more a thing.

Experience
Please contact me for more information on experience.

Please consider being 13-21 years old, however I would be happy to consider people that are older than this age range.

Inactivity
I will not accept anyone who is inactive for more than 3 days per week. Vacations, Homework, and Other Important Events will be excused.

Instruments and People Needed:
2 Male Singers
3 Composers (To write music)
1 Flute
3 B-Clarinets
3 Flugelhorns
1 Trumpet
1 Tenor Horn
1 Baritone
3 Trombones
2 Tubas
2 French Horns
1 Full Drum Set
Optional -
1 Ukulele
1 Euphonium

How To Join
Please contact me by either replying to this post, adding me on Skype, or emailing me with some information about yourself, the instrument you play, and why you want to join my online band. We will then have a chat about joining the band.

Last edited:

Orbixas

Rising User
May 1, 2015
YouTube
I would love to join.
My real name is Martin, I turn 14 in April and I have played Eb Tuba for about 1 year now.
Before I started playing Tuba I played trumpet for 4 years and euphonium for half a year.
I live in Norway, and although I haven't played the tuba for so long I am actually pretty experienced as I have recently been accepted into RUK (Rogalands Ungdomskorps or Rogaland's(my region's) band for teens) which is the best band players in our region in one band.
I want to join your band because it would be fun to practise at home in a new way, and I got a tip from you in the chat.

Looking forward to an answer!
Sincerely, Martin.