PC Looking For A Good Gaming Group

Rybolt

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Howdy! My name is Dominic and I'm fairly new to the Freedom family. My channel is a bit of a jack-of-all trades style. One day I might be just talking with some game play while another I find myself reacting to a Internet meme of a song. Anyways, I'm looking for a small group of people to play some video games with!

~Age: 17

~Contact Me!
Steam: Rybolt

~Some Games I Own
With over 250+ games just on Steam, I'm sure we can find something but here is a list of a few

GMod
CSGO
Minecraft
7 Days to Die
Ark: Survival Evolved
GTA V
Rainbow Six Siege
The Division
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefront
Arma 3
Borderlands 1 & 2
Payday 2
Rust
Rocket League

Last edited:

Alex Hunt

New User
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey bro i also do gaming and i think it would be hella fun if we got to know each other more and grow together and maybe start a little family / group of friends

Yung Phantom

Feb 22, 2015
Howdy! My name is Dominic and I'm fairly new to the Freedom family. My channel is a bit of a jack-of-all trades style. One day I might be just talking with some game play while another I find myself reacting to a Internet meme of a song. Anyways, I'm looking for a small group of people to play some video games with!

~Age: 17

~Contact Me!
Steam: Rybolt

~Some Games I Own
With over 250+ games just on Steam, I'm sure we can find something but here is a list of a few

GMod
CSGO
Minecraft
7 Days to Die
Ark: Survival Evolved
GTA V
Rainbow Six Siege
The Division
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefront
Arma 3
Borderlands 1 & 2
Payday 2
Rust
Rocket League

Hey Im willing to collab!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO4A5hqGtHx_fIXH52F8WgA/featured?spfreload=5