PC Looking For A Gaming Group To Record With !!

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey i am looking to record with a group of gamers like me who love to record funny moments on PC !

Games I Play :
Gmod - Mainly this game !!
H1z1
Minecraft
CS GO

Requirements
Must be 13 + of age (No Squeakers Sorry) i am 18
Good quality mic
Subs don't matter anyone can join just got to be willing to record games regularly (we will discuss this through skype if i accept you)
Must have skype account
Must have steam account
Must be from the UK or from the United States (sorry for anyone who isn't in those countries but it will be easier)

If you are interested please respond to this post saying what games you have and your age and i shall get back to you asap

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SKYPE NAME BELOW I SHALL ADD YOU IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ! !

N8TheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Absolutely interested in this, have tons of games on Steam, don't have a big channel but would just enjoy recording with a group. Skype is nate30567 feel free to add me if interested.

Nov 21, 2015
YouTube
Hi man all the games you said I play, My channel mostly consists of Gmod videos. Check them out and let me know if you want me in the group, would love to join :) thanks

Last edited:

APF

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
I would love to join you! I am 18 as well! I have Battlefield 4, World of Tanks, World of Warships, War Thunder, Minecraft, CS:GO, DayZ, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Payday 2, ARK, and Runescape. I have a good mic and I meet all of your requirements! My skype is adam.irons and the icon is just like the one on here!

Last edited:

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey man!
I am 19 and I am from the UK.
I have Rocket League, Injustice, The Forest, The Culling, Dead Rising 3, Sid Meier's Civilization V and some others, I also have Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on PS4 if you want to collab on there, I hope I meet the requirements and can't wait for your response.

Steam: AmblerA

CammaBit

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey howdy hey, I'm 17 and looks like I can play with ya'. My skype is literally just cammabit. Hope to see you soon!

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
I meat all your criteria accept the country. I am living in Amsterdam - The Netherlands so its in the same timezone. Also i have a high degree for english so it shouldnt be a problem.

My skype = TheGremlinparadise

Drop a message if still searching

ItsJustJuan

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
YouTube
I would be interested in joining your group. I am 14. From the United States.

My Skype: Juan
The description: "You need Juan to know Juan"

Hit me up if your interested.

Steam: H20juan

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
I'd be down for some group gaming if you'll have me :) I have CS:GO and Minecraft and I'm seriously considering getting GMOD since a few of my irl and Youtube friends have it. Let me know any time but right now I'm on vacation so I might be a bit unresponsive for the time being for which I apologize. - Brandon

Skype: BanzaiBoi95 (yeah, please ignore my choice of names. It's bad xD)

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

NoSignal

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
USA
YouTube
TheRealNosignal
Whats up man!

age - 16

- games I have (I have steam) - all that are listed above and more!

- Not a squeaker and I have a good mic.

- From the US

Skype - nick-livestream

Last edited: