Service Request Looking For A Free Video Editor

TheGamingEdge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Let me get right into the point. I'm a content gaming creator. I can easily record games everyday. But I can't edit properly, willing to accept anyone who knows how to use sony vegas or any other editing software, it looks good, and has time to get it to me.. well on time.

I currently don't have money. But I believe if I keep on making videos my channel will grow and it will grow into enough shoutouts and even some money?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Let me get right into the point. I'm a content gaming creator. I can easily record games everyday. But I can't edit properly, willing to accept anyone who knows how to use sony vegas or any other editing software, it looks good, and has time to get it to me.. well on time.

I currently don't have money. But I believe if I keep on making videos my channel will grow and it will grow into enough shoutouts and even some money?

Hi,
Don't use Sony Vegas unless you bought it yourself. Pirating is illegal and I highly advise against torrenting it.
If you did buy it yourself then look up some tutorials.
There's no point giving up.
If you have pirated it then delete it and use free software like Hitfilm Express. Look up tutorials online and practice practice practice.
There's no need for a video editor when your that small, your just saying your unwilling to learn and improve your skills.
Over time you will get better. I've gone from editing tiny no good iMovies to now working on big productions. Nothing's impossible. Don't give up.