Gaming Looking for a crew to make great videos.!!

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
I'm looking to meet people who are enthusiastic about making great and funny videos. I want to make great videos and i think making them with great people would be fun. I'm looking to make commentaries, collab videos, or anything that would make for a great video. Hit me up if you interested and would want to give it a try and we can work something out.

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
Do you mean like a type of crew that "The Crew" has (KYR SP33DY, Jahova,etc.) ? If so, I'm down.

I've never seen what they produce but if its a group of people just having fun and enjoying playing games, than yes. We would have our own kind of humor and wit of course. I'm not trying to be a cut and paste of other groups. I've always like watching videos of friends who play games with each other that can make other people laugh when they watch our videos. I'd have to figure out tha best way to record others tha best way but if your interested than we can work something out like a trial basis and see where we go from there.

Prayed Mantis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
prayedmantis
I've never seen what they produce but if its a group of people just having fun and enjoying playing games, than yes. We would have our own kind of humor and wit of course. I'm not trying to be a cut and paste of other groups. I've always like watching videos of friends who play games with each other that can make other people laugh when they watch our videos. I'd have to figure out tha best way to record others tha best way but if your interested than we can work something out like a trial basis and see where we go from there.

Sounds good, and yeah, that's basically what the Crew is. Just a bunch of friends that make vids together. I would be up for this possibly, although I have to warn you I have pretty dark humor.

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
Sounds good, and yeah, that's basically what the Crew is. Just a bunch of friends that make vids together. I would be up for this possibly, although I have to warn you I have pretty dark humor.

Lol well let me figure out my schedule with my kids so i can figure out when we can game. I'm on tha west coast to so time would be a factor as well.