PC Looking for a ARK / The Forest Collaboration partner

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey there.

I'm looking for someone else to join my ARK / The Forest collaboration list, I currently work with Huxthor and Andrewoscardelta however i'm looking for another active person to create video content with.

Requirements

-Have a high quality Youtube channel
-Have a good Microphone setup, Not some 20$ Microphone.
-Record in good quality and do your own editing
-Have Skype / Razer Comms / Teamspeak 3
-Know how Youtube SEO Works.
-Get along well with me and enjoy the game together, Have a high drive to create content.

This could be a huge opportunity for anyone else who is currently doing Youtube to have some fun creating content and learn about Youtube in general.

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hey there.

I'm looking for someone else to join my ARK / The Forest collaboration list, I currently work with Huxthor and Andrewoscardelta however i'm looking for another active person to create video content with.

Requirements

-Have a high quality Youtube channel
-Have a good Microphone setup, Not some 20$ Microphone.
-Record in good quality and do your own editing
-Have Skype / Razer Comms / Teamspeak 3
-Know how Youtube SEO Works.
-Get along well with me and enjoy the game together, Have a high drive to create content.

This could be a huge opportunity for anyone else who is currently doing Youtube to have some fun creating content and learn about Youtube in general.

Hello. I would be up for it, my Skype is yangy.young so feel free to add me there but I first need to mention a few things.
  • I'm kinda sick atm so my voice might not sound great but I'm getting better
  • Exams are next week and the week after. Followed by me going on holiday
  • I'm terrible at Ark
  • I know I have had no videos in a while but personal life + exam revision has got in the way.

Mic: Blue Nessie (Between Snowball and Yeti)
All channel things are below.