PC Looking for 2 Youtube Gamers to create a multiplayer gaming partnership with

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
I have been doing a lot of research and have spoken with some successful Youtubers who all say the same thing, doing solo game play is great, but you don't get the exposure or views that multiplayer videos get. So, with that said, I am looking to start a group of three (maybe four) people to create multiplayer videos with for Youtube, (or if you are a group who plays 7DTD and are looking for one more member, let me know.)

PLEASE NOTE: I want to start with the game 7 Days To Die and complete one full season together before moving to other games, so this is a MUST HAVE game.

Below is a list of the PC games that I have and the qualifications I am looking for.

Must have PC games (or be willing to obtain):

7 Days To Die - ***This is the game I want to start with to see how everyone works together.***
Minecraft
The Forest
Unturned
I am willing to look into other games as well (as money permits)

Qualifications:
Age does not matter as long as you are a responsible Youtube Gamer (ie.. no griefing, trolling, etc...)
Must be able to work with a group in order to create a schedule that works for everyone.
Must be able to upload your videos on a schedule.
Must have Skype
Please include link to your Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3dwzfbmFJz81AsNkIuJCsw

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey mate, Now I am the admin of a gaming group But 7 Days to Die is a currently unplayed/owned game, if youd like to join us we will be doing a lot of other games, Ofc no worries if you don't wanna join us, if you do add me @roo994

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey mate, Now I am the admin of a gaming group But 7 Days to Die is a currently unplayed/owned game, if youd like to join us we will be doing a lot of other games, Ofc no worries if you don't wanna join us, if you do add me @roo994

I added you on skype, let's chat about it... curious as to what other games you play