Gaming Long introduction

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello freedom members, I'm N33nis from canada (but my gaming nametag is usually Neenis). This will be a complete introduction about me and what I intend to do with my channel. There will be a TL : DR at the end of the post for the people that don't like to read a wall of text.

About myself :

I am a positive person with an open mind that will try to find the best into someone before looking at the negative side of it. I started playing video games at the age of 2 (Ty father) I am now 21 and will probably never stop. I started streaming for real 5 months ago in a team and its a cool experimentation. I always wanted to make quality content video for a long time but didn't get the inspiration and never knew what kind of video I wanted to post. It began last month when I tried to make a fps montage for fun and I really enjoyed doing this kind of video (Frag Movie). Then I was amazed at what you can do with Sony Vegas, it gave me inspiration to learn about editing and improving. (I live in Quebec city and I speak french).

About my channel
:

This channel will be focused on gaming content. My channel motive isn't to get money, its all about improving myself with editing skills because thats something I like to do (of course if by any chance I can get some money through this it would be pretty awesome but it will likely go to help our streaming team). In the future I will probably do montage for other people because I will be able to do better quality montage with only awesome replays of games (I have a 40H/Week job so its hard to get awesome takes of gaming because of my lack of free time). I try to upload frequently but as you read above thats what keeps me from uploading often (I can do 1 video per 1-2 week)

Why am I on this forum :

Well, there seems to be a good community growing in there since we want to work together and help each other. I also joined because there are a lot of unknown youtubers that have great content that you will NEVER find if you don't join any community's or groups... Its like scratching a lottery ticket, you can be surprised!

TL : DR
:

I'm N33nis.
I'm positive.
I do gaming video for fun.
Not here for the money.
Want to expand my knowledge.
Frags movie are neat.

Wall of text done.

Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello freedom members, I'm N33nis from canada (but my gaming nametag is usually Neenis). This will be a complete introduction about me and what I intend to do with my channel. There will be a TL : DR at the end of the post for the people that don't like to read a wall of text.

About myself :

I am a positive person with an open mind that will try to find the best into someone before looking at the negative side of it. I started playing video games at the age of 2 (Ty father) I am now 21 and will probably never stop. I started streaming for real 5 months ago in a team and its a cool experimentation. I always wanted to make quality content video for a long time but didn't get the inspiration and never knew what kind of video I wanted to post. It began last month when I tried to make a fps montage for fun and I really enjoyed doing this kind of video (Frag Movie). Then I was amazed at what you can do with Sony Vegas, it gave me inspiration to learn about editing and improving. (I live in Quebec city and I speak french).

About my channel
:

This channel will be focused on gaming content. My channel motive isn't to get money, its all about improving myself with editing skills because thats something I like to do (of course if by any chance I can get some money through this it would be pretty awesome but it will likely go to help our streaming team). In the future I will probably do montage for other people because I will be able to do better quality montage with only awesome replays of games (I have a 40H/Week job so its hard to get awesome takes of gaming because of my lack of free time). I try to upload frequently but as you read above thats what keeps me from uploading often (I can do 1 video per 1-2 week)

Why am I on this forum :

Well, there seems to be a good community growing in there since we want to work together and help each other. I also joined because there are a lot of unknown youtubers that have great content that you will NEVER find if you don't join any community's or groups... Its like scratching a lottery ticket, you can be surprised!

:

I'm N33nis.
I'm positive.
Not here for the money.
Frags movie are neat.

Wall of text done.
It's always great to have a lot of positivity in your life. The community is active at random times, but I love to visit the forums from time to time. What got you interested in making gaming content? I'm sure that you can expand your knowledge easily enough if you check with the other members on here ^^

Reactions: N33nis

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
It's always great to have a lot of positivity in your life. The community is active at random times, but I love to visit the forums from time to time. What got you interested in making gaming content? I'm sure that you can expand your knowledge easily enough if you check with the other members on here ^^

What got me interrested is the possibilities you can have with editing programs and I like to break my limits.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What got me interrested is the possibilities you can have with editing programs and I like to break my limits.
It's amazing how much someone can learn from editing videos. The amount of effort, time, and experience it takes to create an outstanding video will be worth it in the end ^^

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
It's amazing how much someone can learn from editing videos. The amount of effort, time, and experience it takes to create an outstanding video will be worth it in the end ^^

Yup the feeling of accomplishment is really great :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

About myself :

About my channel
:

Why am I on this forum :

:

I'm N33nis.
I'm positive.
Not here for the money.
Frags movie are neat.

Wall of text done.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I saw your Overwatch frag video! Freaking dope dude! Great work with Vegas, editing is fun right?^_^ Keep up the good work!

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I saw your Overwatch frag video! Freaking dope dude! Great work with Vegas, editing is fun right?^_^ Keep up the good work!

Hey ty man! I'm currently working on the 3rd overwatch frag movie and it should be 2x better.

Reactions: AFKPlays