New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
Cordoba
YouTube
lokillokarka
Hello all!

Im lokillokarka and i am a new youtube-gaming-player! haha
Im from Cordoba-Andalucia-España (Spain), and i actually studying to finish a engineering of electronics (quite easy XD).

Usually, when i am bored to study, i play a lot of games, but more often simulation and managing games.

I start my channel 2 years ago, but i only uploaded some videos of Arma3 Roleplay in a spanish community (yes, im spanish). Now, i began to upload different kind of games like Factorio, Civilization, Planet Coaster...

Here i want to find some people who wants to play with me, thats the reason i joined Fredoom family!

So happy to be here!

And, as i say in my videos...regards almarsigos!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello all!

Im lokillokarka and i am a new youtube-gaming-player! haha
Im from Cordoba-Andalucia-España (Spain), and i actually studying to finish a engineering of electronics (quite easy XD).

Usually, when i am bored to study, i play a lot of games, but more often simulation and managing games.

I start my channel 2 years ago, but i only uploaded some videos of Arma3 Roleplay in a spanish community (yes, im spanish). Now, i began to upload different kind of games like Factorio, Civilization, Planet Coaster...

Here i want to find some people who wants to play with me, thats the reason i joined Fredoom family!

So happy to be here!

And, as i say in my videos...regards almarsigos!
Welcome to the Forums! There's quite a few people here that speak spanish so you might be able to find people to collaborate with in spanish here!
To get you started here on the Forums, you may read the rules HERE, ask any questions you may have HERE or talk to others HERE.

I hope to hear from you here soon! Good Luck with your channel!